We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 26 February 2018

#206 Floral Delight and DT Call

Thank you to those of you who entered our DT call last time around. I haven't had a chance yet to properly check out your blogs, but should be in touch soon, and in the meantime if anyone else is interested in joining our lovely team could you add DT after your name when you enter the challenge below!

We are a nice relaxed bunch. There is no pressure to create for every challenge, which is once every fortnight, although ideally you would; and we don’t have sponsors so you won’t have to work with a particular image or item.

Mary is hosting today's challenge, Floral Delight. Unless a flower is the focal point of your design, then more than one flower please!!

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the Floral Delight theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT
 
Mary

I used dies from Tattered Lace and coloured the die cuts using Promarkers.

Josephine

I've made a Tonic Kaleidoscope box (without the lid) and filled it with hand-made flowers.

Angela

Pages from an old book, lots of Kim Dellow stamps and a craft card blank. Add these together and finish with a white pen and a few gems. The birthday sentiment is by Woodware. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Judy

I love Honeysuckle flowers and decided to create my first spring project using this flower. They remind me of my childhood. This digital stamp is by Arty Pants and I coloured the image with water colours. The sentiment and butterfly are rubber stamps from my collection by Inkadinkadoo.

Glenda

I used floral background paper and three flowers from a garage sale grab bag. I added some blue centers to the flowers and adhered them over a fancy vine die cut. I added four punched out smaller flowers and made them part of the background. The word sentiment was from a Tim Holtz die.

Jackie

My card was made using tattered lace dies for the topper bases, and a stamp by Chloe, which was embossed and coloured with distress inks.

Margaret

On my card, I have used layers of floral paper as well as two different types of floral laces. There are four paper flowers as the focal point and I have added a Chloe Stem die cut to the cluster as well. Have a wonderful, crafty day!!

Maike

I have used "Doodle Buds" by WPlus9 on my card. To give it more of a light, springy feeling I decided to go with rainbow colours for the flowers and kept the rest of the card relatively clean. Have a great week, everyone and happy crafting ;o)
 
Agnieszka chanya13

Hello, I made a birthday card for woman with lots of flowers.
 
Marlene

I have used a John Lockwood Stamp Set, I have heat embossed the Centre of the Stamp with white embossing powder and decoupaged the Snowdrops added a few small Snowflakes and pearls

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry for forgetting to link up your challenge - updated my blog now. Thank for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Talk about a bushel of inspiration! Amazing work by the DT and entrants thus far! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT work with those Wonderful flowers!
    Good luck everyone
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW!!!! lovely inspirations from all DT members... Love all of them.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creations - each and every card looks amazing ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.