We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 25 September 2010

Spotlighting Alcohol Inks

Well I've gnashed my teeth on how to use the clipped add on and it refuses point blank to work on my pc so doing it the regular way!

As we dont have a Top 3 for the spotlight challenges we are going to spotlight some of the entrants here.  Spotlight challenges run every 2 weeks for 2 weeks and look at a technique, product or style more in depth, our current one open till 9am Monday is Alcohol Inks.  Here are two lovely entries for the challenge from Chrissie and Sarah both using different techniques.






Still a little bit of time left to play HERE if you want to have a go at them!

2 comments:

  1. I am delighted and flattered that you featured my card this week. Thanks so much!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo thank you so much for spotlighting me in this weeks spotlight challenge... I am well chuffed!

    Thanks again!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.